Wednesday 6 January 2010

Fun to be a Man....


In all these past years, I had never dressed up like a guy for any of my dance programs. So when my Ma'am asked me if I could do the role of Lord Shiva for an event, I had mixed feelings.
I wasnt sure how I am going to carry that out. And ya, I always like getting dressed up for dance, so as you know the guy role never provides you the opportunity. But neverthless, I was excited about the new role and the program and I agreed.
Once I started the practice, I started loving the piece and on stage, I think I did do a decent job.
People complimented me and moreover my husband and all our friends were fascinated to see me as a guy:D
So here is a pic of Siva and Parvathi:)

1 comment:

  1. Ur one of the few lucky humans who got a chance to experience how it feels to be made of the opposite gender;) way to go~!

    ReplyDelete

Another try at art - Peacock feather

Since my maternity leave started, I have been wanting to do some art work. Also the upstairs bedroom really needed some kind of color in it....