Sunday 5 February 2012

Inspiration

There are days, when I completely feel lost. Lets say that this is the case with most of the days. Either you have to keep me super busy, which fortunately or unfortunately I am mostly, or I should have a well written plan of what to do during the day. If either of these are not in place, then until I sit down and do some thinking, I am pretty much blank.  Having no idea of what to do, gives you a feeling that you have time to laze around, but after a point, it turns into boredom and even frustration. Even if I know this,  I am too lazy to think what needs to be done, and I  end up watching TV through out and wasting the entire day, which then continues for the whole week..or more weeks...until I am  forced to do some thinking and planning out of guilt of wasting away days together. Cant we waste days? Yes of course, but in my case, I waste away my time, even when I have loads of stuff pending. Its during these times, that I seek for inspiration. When you are inspired, you try to do things better.

I get inspired by people,talent, determination, time management and clear thinking. Let me stop there, I am inspired by many more, but the above forms the base. The reason why I get inspired by these, is because I know these are the areas, where I can improve a lot. There are so much more I can learn in life, about myself, about people in general, learning something new and also learning how to balance everything in your life.

When you watch people, doing the impossible in spite of all the odds, its really really inspiring. At that moment, you would think, you have so much more to go in life. This does not mean you should kill yourself trying to do a lot of things at the same time, but it sure is enough to push yourself.  I believe you have to enjoy each day, because when you look back after 30-40 years, you want to feel that you lived your life, you gave it your all... it does not matter whether you are a winner for others, you should be a winner for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another try at art - Peacock feather

Since my maternity leave started, I have been wanting to do some art work. Also the upstairs bedroom really needed some kind of color in it....