Thursday 19 November 2009

The Tree we loved...........

Once Sree got his transfer to Sunnyvale, we both shifted to an apartment here. The one thing that we were most happy about was the fact that there were two beautiful trees right outside our apartment and we were enjoying them whenever we looked out.

The tree changed is personality during Fall, bringing in more colors for us to enjoy. I was delighted.

One day, there was a banner placed informing us that there is a plan to cut the trees. There were some high tension wires going above our apartment and the trees were so tall that few of their branches would have posed danger as it was so near to the high tension wires. Well taking off a few branches wont harm..
But when I came back in the evening, I couldnt believe my eyes..They took off both our favourite trees..

It might sound silly...but I was really upset...I couldnt bear to look out of the Patio for a few days.

Finally now both of us accept that our beautiful tree is gone....but neverthless, we miss it..and whenever we look out of the window....we miss it more....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another try at art - Peacock feather

Since my maternity leave started, I have been wanting to do some art work. Also the upstairs bedroom really needed some kind of color in it....