Monday 4 February 2008

God's Debris!!!

One of my very close friends asked me to read the book, and sent me the link to God's Debris by Scott Adams. Well i just know Scott Adams as the originator of the cartoon character Dilbert.

I was not able to open the link at that time and forgot all about it. But today morning, the mention of that again, reminded me of it and i thought its time that i atleast looked into it.

Its a 144 page book, and the introduction section of this book gripped my attention to it.
I kept reading and i must say, the experience is something which cannot be expressed.
My head started spinning, by the end of it:)(You can take it either way:)).

If you would care to read this, then heres the link to get the PDF version of the book
http://images.ucomics.com/images/pdfs/sadams/godsdebris.pdf

Enjoy reading:)

1 comment:

  1. im not sure which theory I like the best, the evolution or the one about god. But im leaning towards evolution.What about you?

    ReplyDelete

Another try at art - Peacock feather

Since my maternity leave started, I have been wanting to do some art work. Also the upstairs bedroom really needed some kind of color in it....