Monday 11 August 2008

First Step to US

OK....I know its been a while since I wrote something..but I am well justified...:) the past 2 months have been the busiest...with marriage plans, post marriage plans and now in US!. Time just flew!!!Earlier when people use to talk about US...it was some place so far!!! that's all that i had in mind.....but now since I am here.when I think back..I realize the actual meaning of terms like
'jetlag', 'Indian food', 'Bland food', 'You cant live without a car here', 'Expensive'. I am not yet old enough in US to actually to form judgements right now...about this place...but all I can say is that it was an impressive sight during landing and also I had been treated royally here(thanks to my hubby and his friends:)).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another try at art - Peacock feather

Since my maternity leave started, I have been wanting to do some art work. Also the upstairs bedroom really needed some kind of color in it....