Saturday 2 August 2008

Packing up!!!

I have been living at chennai for the past 3 years of which, one year i stayed with friends....the first year...and then i went to china shifting all my things to my uncle's place, the third year i was with my uncle at besant nagar. Now the time has come for me to relocate...and i started packing my things...




As i was packing i realised that i can never throw away things that i acquired.. letters...and diaries. Clothes also..there are ones that are totally out of fashion...and stuff that i wont wear outside anymore...i know that...but my mind will tell at that point that..u have spent money on this...u better do justice to these and where them when u can..and again i keep them back...


I have donated clothes before....but then...when it comes to things we really wanna keep or those that we have just worn a few times...my mind flutters...:)




The stuff i accumulated over the three years was packed in several bags...clothes, gifts, cards..and three boxes were parcelled and i also carried some on several trips to home. Inspite of all this it has come to 6 big bags!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can see a big influence your dad had on you in this post. When it made you feel guilty of throwing away stuff you had invested time and money on :)

    ReplyDelete

Another try at art - Peacock feather

Since my maternity leave started, I have been wanting to do some art work. Also the upstairs bedroom really needed some kind of color in it....