Friday 18 January 2008

Hot Rasagullas

Well, i have been transfered to Infosys,Bhubhaneswar for 6 weeks on some project work. I landed here and was impressed with the DC and the great accomodation provided. There is a full fledged gym and also a very good swimming pool. i was lazing around in my room on a sunday after a trip to the gym, when my teammate called up and told me to be ready.I asked "Why??" and he just said"We'll all go out somewhere and probably have dinner and return".

I was ready and they came and picked me up.As i sat behind the bike, i was wondering where we are heading to. I kept asking for which i got no reply.Well, i was enjoying the ride and the city and i knew we were heading in the direction of cuttack(city next to bbsr).I was wondering.."Are we gonna go to cuttack now??", when he stopped the bike.

I saw a row of roadside shops, selling rasagullas:). And they were hot!!!Initially i thought i'll just have one, but they tasted so fresh that i had to forget dieting and have one more.Well eating that rasagulla sitting there on a small bench was one of life's most happiest moments.

3 comments:

  1. Anu, u really r too good in dieting, as always! ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well!!! thatz another one of my weaknesses..if u can remember i have always been dieting!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes yes... u always do...
    even am trying now...

    ReplyDelete

Another try at art - Peacock feather

Since my maternity leave started, I have been wanting to do some art work. Also the upstairs bedroom really needed some kind of color in it....