Friday 18 January 2008

Memories

I was going through an old album in Picasa( containing some selected pics of friends starting from school till a year back) and I couldn't help smiling.There were pics of mine with my best friends from school and also of friends with whom I have had some of the best times in college and at work.None of these pics were perfect where in people looked their best..they were natural pics, that portrayed the amount of fun that we all had.This got me thinking to how much we take for granted in life.

Most of the times I take my friends for granted, and I just dump my frustrations, my confusions, my anger and my sorrow on them.You have all the fun in life with them and u also grow with them.Each pic in this album made me realize how important these people are in my life.If not for my friends, I would never have seen so much happiness in my life...I would never have learnt to love people unconditionally.I am so selfish that I don't even want to lose even one friend of mine.I would just not be complete without all of them:):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another try at art - Peacock feather

Since my maternity leave started, I have been wanting to do some art work. Also the upstairs bedroom really needed some kind of color in it....